Information We Collect
We may collect the names and user names of our customers and visitors to our website. Additionally, we may collect your billing and shipping addresses, telephone numbers, and other digital contact information. We also may collect information that you provide us about others.
When you purchase products from HPS, we collect your payment information, including information from your credit or debit card, or check.
We may collect any information that you provide to us through our website or through written/oral communications with HPS. However, we do not use internet or website tracking tools (such as cookies) to collect information about you.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for our business purposes, including:
To respond to your questions and requests. Examples include:
- Fulfilling your orders for products and providing services regarding your orders
- Facilitating the process by which you return a product to us or to the manufacturer
- Assisting you with any warranty or maintenance matters on products that you purchase
For Our Marketing
We may send you communications and information about the products we distribute for manufacturers and our services. You can request that we not send you marketing communications and information by using the “Unsubscribe” feature on email communications to you, replying to email communications to you with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, or contacting HPS in writing and making such request. Even if you request that we no longer send marketing communications and information to you, we may still contact you for transactional purposes like confirming or following up on a product order, facilitating the process by which you return a product to the manufacturer, or assisting you with any warranty or maintenance matters on the products that you purchase.
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted, including:
- With manufacturers of the products that we distribute
- With service and maintenance providers for the products you have purchased, but solely for the purpose of those providers providing you service and maintenance
- With your bank and payment processors or other financial intermediaries regarding payments and refunds for the products that you purchase
We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the security of the information that you share with us. However, any information you share with us, especially electronically, is not 100% secure. We encourage you to use caution when sharing information with us. We cannot promise you that our website and electronic transmission and/or storage of information about you will be completely safe.
If you have additional questions, you can contact HPS at the following address:
HPS Specialties, LLC
1302 Rising Ridge Road
Mt. Airy, MD 21771
Telephone: (301) 483-0562
Fax: (301) 483-3675